1. Realtors' liability protection
We explain our Hold Harmless clause to all clients:
"The Client agrees to hold any and all real estate agents involved in the purchase of the property to be inspected harmless and keep them exonerated from all loss, damage, liability or expense occasioned or claimed by reasons of acts or neglects of the inspector, his employees or of independent contractors engaged or paid by the inspector for the purpose of inspecting the subject home."
2. PHUN Inspectors
Professional, Honest, Un-biased and Non-alarmist, we are educational inspectors!
3. Some inspectors can KILL your deal
Don't let knob & tube wiring, aluminum wiring, vermiculite or asbestos insulation scare your client. We provide documentation from the authorities explaining how these previous construction methods can remain in place and operate safely.
4. Scheduling a Home Inspection that meets your time table
During winter months we can inspect the exterior of the home during the daylight and return to meet the client to complete the inspection in the evening. With several certified inspectors in the area we have a flexible timetable! ( we work evenings, weekends and
5. Specialty Inspections
Call us if you only need a part of the building inspected, ie foundation, electrical, roof, or if you need advise before a renovation.
Relax and sell your home
With our FREE return
consultation we meet the
buyer to review the report!
Get a Pre-listing Inspection:
- We will show you what the buyer's inspector will see
- We can suggest repairs that will help sell your house
- We can advise you on costs for repairs and or upgrades
- You can show potential buyers you have had an inspection
- Many realtors suggest a pre-listing inspection
- No further negotiating over price
As a home seller you want:
- to get as much for your property as possible
- obtain a quick sale without any hassles
- minimized negotiating over deficiencies
When Ontario licences Home Inspectors, it is expected that 50% of inspectors will not be in business. So be cautious of those low priced inspectors that will not be around to backup their work.