What is an A.C.I.S.S. Home Inspection?
Inspections consist of an unbiased, visual report on the structures, component and systems at the time of the inspection.
We help identify major cost expenditures you may face in the near future
All of our Inspectors are qualified with years of professional experience.
Our Inspections include a complete visual assessment and written report of:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut off valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCI's and AFCI's
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more ...
The first question you should ask an Inspector is experience, qualifications and if they are ready for licencing of Home Inspectors in Ontario. Then ask how much it costs and what is provided.
We do not inspect pools, septic tanks or wells, but we can recommend professionals that provide these services…
Such as http://www.essecanadal.com/